What to Expect on a Sunday Morning
- 9:00a.m. Fellowship & coffee
- 9:15a.m. Family Sunday School – In our family-centric Sunday school hour, we have fun learning about God’s Word and learn about the whereabouts of the missionaries we support.
- Service at 10a.m.
- We have sermons from the bible that are practical for everyday life.
- We have a worship band that plays modern worship music with a hymn or 2 mixed in.
- We are a family church and kids and babies are perfectly WELCOME to be in the service.
- If you would like your child to be in the nursery, our recommended age for nursery is 0-3 years old, but we are flexible.
- There is a cry/feeding room in the back with a window and speaker if you would feel more comfortable there.
- Kid’s Church (during the sermon)
- Kids are WELCOME in the service during the sermon and do not have to go down for kid’s church, but are welcome to.
- We typically have Kid’s Church every other week.
- Kid’s church is fun and will have a bible lesson for kids… not to mention will give parents a break!
- Kid’s church is geared towards kids 4 year olds-1st grade, but older kids can go down – as all kids and families are different, we leave that up to the parents.
- We have activity bags for kids who need a little something to do during the sermon.
- There is no dress code. Some will dress very casually others will be business casual.
- Handicap accessibility
- We have a ramp to get into the building.
- We have a chair lift in order to get to the basement.